Frequently Asked Questions

General Questions

What time will the service operate?

We will be running an After School program, that will be open from 3pm to 6pm and Vacation Care during the holidays, opening from 8am to 6pm.

How do I enrol at the service?

Before your child attends the OSHC from 11 July, you must enrol in the service. The quickest way to do that is online.

Visit our website, go to Service enrolment and follow the instructions.

Alternatively, you can contact our OSHC Support Team (8200 2516).

How do I make a booking?

For the July School holidays, please make your bookings as you would do normally with the existing OSHC at the school. Your bookings will then be transferred over for you by our Support Team.

From the beginning of term 3, the quickest and easiest way to make a booking is through the Xplor Home App. Instructions on how to do this can be found on the website under Bookings and Accounts.

For the October School holidays, you will be required to fill in a Booking Form when the Vacation Care program is released in week 6 of Term 3.

Who do I call if I need any assistance or have any questions?

We have a support Team who operate out of Head Office who are available Monday-Friday from 9am until 5pm, for any Booking, Billing and Enrolment queries. You can contact them via email on or by phone 82002516.

You will be provided with new contact detail for the service, closer to the date of opening, for any operational questions.

What are the Fees for the Service?

Please visit our website for our Fee Table. For Vacation Care there are different fees set out for different levels of support. These can be discussed with the service staff to deem what is appropriate for your child.

Do I need to re-enrol for the service every year?

No. However, if there are any updates to your contact information, emergency contacts, account details or your child’s health, we need to know about it as soon as possible. You will be forwarded an annual reminder to let us know if there are any changes to your booking for the following year. The usual cancellation periods apply.

Can I claim CCS or NDIS? How do I pay my fees?

You are only permitted to claim either CCS OR NDIS, you cannot claim both.

If you would like to claim CCS and you are eligible, you will pay the GAP fee and will be charged a week in advance. You MUST set up a DIRECT DEBIT with us for your fees to be deducted automatically.

If you would like to claim NDIS and you have Plan Manager, we can invoice your Plan Manager each week on your behalf.

If you would like to claim NDIS yourself, you will be charged a week in advance, and you MUST set up a DIRECT DEBIT with us for your fees to be deducted automatically.

How do I view my statement?

If your child has a medical condition such as asthma or anaphylaxis you need to speak to the coordinator of the program. You will need to provide a medical management plan signed by your child’s doctor. The coordinator will create a risk minimisation plan with you based on your child’s medical management plan that identifies and reduces risks to your child’s health while attending a program.

What is your Cancellation Policy?

After School Care: Cancellations received up to 48 hours prior to care, will have the session removed at no cost. Cancellations received with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged as normal.

Vacation Care: Cancellations made greater than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the session will have the session removed with no charge. Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the session date will be charged as normal.

Will any food be provided?

Yes, your child is provided with a healthy breakfast or toast and spreads, cereal, milk, juice, seasonal fruit, and yogurt. Children will also be offered afternoon tea.

Please inform us of any allergies or food preferences and we will make sure your child is catered for.

My child has a medical condition. What documentation do I have to provide?

If your child has a medical condition, please ensure you have included all information on the enrolment form and upload any Medical Plans you have to the enrolment. The Service Director will make then contact you to ensure we have everything we need.