Running 48 weeks of the year, YMCA Swimming Lessons help your child build healthy habits and safe water practices.
As an Austswim recognised Swim Lesson Provider, you can rest assured that your child will receive the best aquatic education available with nationally accredited swimming instructors.
Why Choose YMCA Swimming Lessons
No lock in contracts, unlimited access to pools outside of lesson times, convenient make-up policies and 4-week summer break suspensions.
Lessons cater for all ages and abilities with specialised infant and disability teachers
Our program makes it easy for you to follow how your child is going with regular feedback on their progress. Your child will receive a recognition certificate at the completion of each level.
Online accounts allow you to manage your bookings, pay your balance and track your child’s skill progression.
- All swimming lesson families pay via convenient fortnightly direct debit. This approach encourages ongoing skill and class progression without the need to re-enroll each time.
- Receive a 5% discount for additional children within the same family.
- No start-up fees, no lock-in contracts, no cancellation penalties (14 day written notice required)
- Select from one of our swim lesson sites below, or go to Find Your Y to locate your closest location.
- Complete the online class assessment tool to find the appropriate class level.
- View the live class timetable to find a day and time which suits you
- Follow the prompts to register an account and enrol online
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first lesson and check in with customer service.