Welcome to Aldinga Payinthi College OSHC
Work commitments and school hours rarely align – that's where OSHC comes in!
YMCA OSHC provides a safe, fun, and stimulating place for children before / after school hours as well as Vacation Care during school holidays.
Page Quick Links
What to Expect at YMCA OSHC
As a community-based not-for-profit, the Y is recognised as a leading provider of OSHC services in South Australia, well known for:
We seek high quality, experienced and passionate Educators which actively contribute to the quality of OSHC programming and an enjoyable experience for students. Lead by the OSHC Director, Educators provide an environment that will challenge, stimulate and support each child on an individual level.
Bookings can be completed online, on the App or over the phone. In addition to utilising the latest technology to manage bookings, our friendly OSHC Support Team is available over the phone Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
YMCA OSHC has the right mix of physical activity, intellectual stimulation and rest keeping kids wanting to come back. We also pride ourselves in delivering the best Vacation Care program in South Australia.
We source our food from within the local community using markets and other local food co-ops if available within the area. Healthy and nutritious breakfasts, snack and afternoon tea are always available for students.
Bookings and Accounts
Using the Xplor Home App
Navigate to the 'Bookings' tab, select a day, start a new booking (top right), select the child and booking type, repeat the process for additional bookings, then checkout (click the pram in the top right corner).
*Only students enrolled into the service and an activated Xplor account can use the Xplor Home App for bookings. Email the OSHC Support Team if you need the Xplor activation email resent.
CLICK HERE for the step-by-step Parent Guide to Xplor.
OSHC Support Team
*New to YMCA OSHC? Follow the Service Enrolment instructions provided on this webpage.
Existing Families - what you need to do
- Set up your account: All existing OSHC families received an email to set up your new Xplor Parent Home account. The email, which came direct from Xplor, included your registered email (login) and a link to create a password. If you need us to resend this email please send us an email or call us on 08 8200 2516.
- In order to use the App you must follow the link in the above noted email.
- Download the Xplor Home App: Available for iOS and Andriod, login using the account credentials created in step 1. This App replaces the My Family Lounge App, managing bookings, statement and payment records, and much more. The App is also the quickest and easiest way to sign children in and out of care.
- If two guardians are listed on the account with emails, each received their own email to confirm their account. In this situation, both guardians can use the Xplor Home app (only one can be designated for financials).
- Authorised Nominees: You can set up authorised nominees to sign in/out children through the Xplor Home App. Navigate to the Account tab, then Hub Guest. The guest will receive an email (check junk) and follow the prompts to create a password.
New to OSHC? Before making an OSHC or Vacation Care booking you need to enrol into the OSHC service. Get started in 3 easy steps!
- Enrol in the service: Click the below 'Enrol Online' button and complete the enrolment form. Once the enrolment is approved (may take 1 business day to process), you will receive a welcome email prompting the next two steps.
- Activate your Xplor Account & Download the Xplor Home App: Instructions can be found in the welcome email or by clicking here.
- Book Your Sessions: Use the Xplor Home App to book your OSHC or vacation care sessions. By default bookings are casual, so if you wish to make a permanent booking be sure to add that to the booking 'Comment' box. Once a booking is confirmed you will receive an in-App notification. Detailed instructions for booking a sessions can be found here.
If you have any issues please contact the OSHC Support Team on 08 8200 2516.
YMCA South Australia in partnership with the School Council sets the daily fee on an annual basis. Once a child is enrolled, families and carers can contact Family Assistance with the service’s provider number to determine their eligibility for the Child Care Subsidy. This is used to determine a families discounted fee, usually between 50-85%. As a guide 95% of OSHC families receive 50% or more subsidy off the standard rate.
|Before School Care||$18.00||$3.10 - $9.50 after subsidy|
After School Care
|$4.90 - $13.70|
|$11.60 - $32.20|
|$13.10 - $36.20|
Pupil Free Day
$11.60 - $32.20
|Casual Booking Fee||$3.00|
|Hat Fee (once off)||$12.00|
All fees are paid via direct debit. A direct debit authorisation must be completed prior to using the service. Direct debit is paid via a bank account or credit card. Paying by credit card incurs a .79% surcharge.
A $3 casual surcharge is applied for before/after school care bookings made within 48 hours of care being provided. The $3 casual surcharge is applied to Vacation Care bookings made within 2 weeks of the school holidays (start of the Vacation Care program).
A live statement is available to view via your Xplor Home app/web. A new week is added to the statement every Monday.
Before/After School Care: Cancellations received up to 48 hours prior to care receive a full refund. Cancellation received with less than 48 hours are charged full fee.
Vacation Care: Cancellation received up to 2 weeks prior to the first day of the school holidays (start of the Vacation Care program) receive a full refund. Cancellations received within 2 weeks of the school holidays (start of the Vacation Care program) are charged full fee.
*No fees will be charged if a medical certificate is provided no later than 5 business days from the date of missed service.
Our Vacation Care programs encourage children to be involved in a variety of fun and exciting activities, including art, craft, cooking, sport, dance and drama. Children also go on excursions to exciting destinations.
Book online via the Xplor Home app or via the booking form below. Please download the form to your desktop to enable fillable cells and submit function.
An account is required prior to using the app. If you are new to the OSHC, please follow the Service Enrolment process before booking Vacation Care sessions.
Interest in working with us?
We will be seeking applicants for Educators (Qualified and Unqualified) in the coming months. Please email your CV and a cover letter to the Head of Children's Services.