Best-in-class childcare software solution, making day-to-day OSHC management and bookings more simple and convenient.
SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT
Setting up your Xplor Account for the first time
- Check for an invitation email in your Inbox and select Create Account.
- Click Create Account.
- Tap Password.
- Enter Mobile Number.
- Enter Account Pin.
Didn’t receive a welcome email?
If you have not received your welcome email, please contact the OSHC Support Team by email or call us on 08 8200 2516 and we can resend it to you (don't forget to check your junk email). Only the OSHC Support Team can set up your account on Xplor.
Already have an Xplor Account?
The system will automatically detect if your email is already in the system. If it is the accounts will be automatically merged.
Forgotten your password?
Click here to reset your password
Now that you have set up your account with Xplor and your service, you are now ready to log in to either the Home App and Home Web!
- View your child’s learning, featuring all the beautiful photos and videos captured throughout the day
- Learn about your Child’s progress and re-discover their passions
- Invite and share those special moments securely with other family members.
BOOKING INTO CHILD CARE
- Quickly and easily book into extra child care sessions when you need it most
- Send messages to your centre to let them know if you’re running late or will be absent
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Monitor your child’s health at a glance with easy analytics covering sleep, nutrition, toileting and sun protection
- Receive and keep secure records about any medication or incident reports while at care or at home
FINANCE AND CHILD CARE SUBSIDY
- Simplify your child care financials so they’re easy to manage
- Quickly see how much child care subsidy you are receiving and when payments are due
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Enabled notifications so you can change the settings on those you choose to receive
- Invite Hub Guests to sign your child in/out on the Xplor Hub tablet
- Emergency contact and Guardian Management
- Childcare Subsidy Management, financial statements and payment integration
Navigate to the 'Bookings' tab, select a day, start a new booking (top right), select the child and booking type, repeat the process for additional bookings, then checkout (click the pram in the top right corner).
*Only students enrolled into the service and an activated Xplor account can use the Xplor Home App for bookings. Email the OSHC Support Team if you need the Xplor activation email resent.
OSHC Support Team
Login at home.myxplor.com
VIEW YOUR CHILDS LEARNINGS
View observations, documents, plans created by educators for your child.
ACCESS YOUR CWA
Sign your CWA as your first step to complete your CCS enrolment.
Save your payment details and view your statements at any time.
Bookings can be cancelled via the App by selecting the booking you wish to cancel, click 'Absent', click 'Request' and then the request will be sent to the OSHC team for review and approval. Fees may apply pending cancellation notice period (cancellation policy copied below image).
Before/After School Care: Cancellations received up to 48 hours prior to care receive a full refund. Cancellation received with less than 48 hours are charged full fee. The easiest way to provide notice of non-attendance/cancellation is via the My Family Lounge App.
Vacation Care: Cancellation received up to 2 weeks prior to the first day of the school holidays (start of the Vacation Care program) receive a full refund. Cancellations received within 2 weeks of the school holidays (start of the Vacation Care program) are charged full fee.
*No fees will be charged if a medical certificate is provided to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 business days from the date of missed service.
SIGNING YOUR CHILD IN OR OUT
Sign your child in/out through the Home App by using the QR code located at the kiosk.
ADDING PAYMENT DETAILS
Please note: only the primary carer of the child will be able to save payment details.
ADDING GUEST PERMISSIONS
Invite a Hub Guest via the Home App
You should have received an email from Xplor with a link to create your password.
- Open up the Home App.
- Click “Account”.
- Click the “Hub Guests” menu item.
- Click the ‘+’ icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter Hub Guest name and email and click “Send Invite”.
Hub Guest Steps
- Hub Guest will receive an email to create password.
- Hub Guest will need to create an Xplor ID by logging in to https://login.myxplor.com/ .
- Hub Guest must select “Merge Profiles”. Follow the prompts from there!
Hub Guest sign in options
Option 1: Use Xplor ID
Option 2: Email and password
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit the dedicated Xplore Home resource and support page.