Established in 1850 YMCA South Australia is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected community organisations. As a community-based organisation, we work collaboratively with government, non-profit groups and partners to provide a range of programs and services to build healthier, happier, connected communities.
The YMCA’s approach to the provision of Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) at your school is based on a productive, transparent and collaborative working relationship with the Governing Council or School Board and broader school community.
As an innovative and achievement driven organisation, the YMCA has grown to be one of the most trusted and successful providers of OSHC services in Australia.
Our goal aligned to your School’s objectives, is to deliver OSHC services that exceed expectations and value add to the school community in a way that no other operator can deliver.
Our OSHC Centres
- Deliver programs with the children, families, school and local community in mind
- Program for each school individually with the children’s voice at the forefront
- Develop services in accordance with the National Quality Framework and My Time Our Place for the OSHC setting
- Provide a committed team of educators that are trained and skilled in the relevant areas that carry out their roles with passion and dedication
- Centrelink registered childcare providers to assist families with reducing the cost of OSHC
- Assist families to obtain commonwealth funding to support children with additional needs