Established in 1850 YMCA South Australia is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected community organisations. As a community-based organisation, we work collaboratively with government, non-profit groups and partners to provide a range of programs and services to build healthier, happier, connected communities.
Our OSHC Centres
- Deliver programs with the children, families, school and local community in mind
- Program for each school individually with the children’s voice at the forefront
- Develop services in accordance with the National Quality Framework and My Time Our Place for the OSHC setting
- Provide a committed team of educators that are trained and skilled in the relevant areas that carry out their roles with passion and dedication
- Centrelink registered childcare providers to assist families with reducing the cost of OSHC
- Assist families to obtain commonwealth funding to support children with additional needs