Welcome to One Tree Hill OSHC
Work commitments and school hours rarely align – that's where OSHC comes in!
YMCA OSHC provides a safe, fun, and stimulating place for children before / after school hours as well as Vacation Care during school holidays.
What to Expect
As a community-based not-for-profit, the Y is recognised as a leading provider of OSHC services in South Australia, well known for:
We seek high quality, experienced and passionate Educators which actively contribute to the quality of OSHC programming and an enjoyable experience for students. Lead by the OSHC Director, Educators provide an environment that will challenge, stimulate and support each child on an individual level.
Bookings can be completed online, on the App or over the phone. In addition to utilising the latest technology to manage bookings, our friendly OSHC Support Team is available over the phone Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
YMCA OSHC has the right mix of physical activity, intellectual stimulation and rest keeping kids wanting to come back. We also pride ourselves in delivering the best Vacation Care program in South Australia.
We source our food from within the local community using markets and other local food co-ops if available within the area. Healthy and nutritious breakfasts, snack and afternoon tea are always available for students.
- Download the My Family Lounge app from Google Play or the App Store. Login to the App on your phone.
- Click Add Casual Booking.
- Select Child, Service, Session, Date and click Book Selected Day. To make additional casual bookings, select a new date and click Book Selected Day.
- Select Save Changes. To book additional children, repeat Step 3.
- Select Save and Exit to complete.
Once bookings are confirmed, your casual care bookings will appear purple on your calendar.
If you have questions or need assistance with casual bookings, call the OSHC Support Team at 08 8200 2516.
Enrolling and booking your child into OSHC can be completed online through the My Family Lounge platform.
Before your child attends any OSHC session, you must enrol your child. The quickest and easiest way to do this is through our online parent portal – My Family Lounge. Using My Family Lounge is a three-step process:
1. REGISTER - For NEW families who have NOT used My Family Lounge before, click here to register (not mobile friendly).
2. LOGIN AND CREATE ENROLMENT - Once registration is complete, log in to My Family Lounge with your registered email to create your 'enrolment'. An enrolment collects all the details required to make a booking (and future bookings) such as contact information, children's details, direct debit information and acceptance of T&C's. Don't forget to select your 'service' location at the top of the page. Once the enrolment is 100% complete you can make a bookings (ongoing or casual) and/or use the My Family Lounge App for future casual bookings and to mark absences for permanent bookings. To download the App visit Google Play or the App Store.
3. BOOK - Within My Family Lounge, once you have completed the enrolment process for your children, you can request a permanent booking or make a casual booking. If we have a spot for your requested permanent booking we will email you an acceptance offer.
If you are just booking a casual (once-off) day in OSHC, or want to mark an absent day for a permanent booking, you can use the App on your mobile device. To download the App visit Google Play or the App Store.
Fees are automatically be debited weekly on the Monday from the payment details provided at enrolment.
Questions about OSHC in general? See the FAQ.
If you are having trouble logging in, try using the forgot password link on the login screen. If the email address is not registered with My Family Lounge you won't be able to recover your password, and you'll know you need to register a new account following the steps below for a 'New Family'.
My Family Lounge is a third-party platform which enables parents to enrol their children and manage their OSHC account. My Family Lounge can accept ongoing, casual (one-off), and vacation care bookings.
While inconvenient, it is important to note:
- My Family Lounge is not mobile friendly. Sorry, you need to use a desktop to register.
- You will be redirected to the Direct Debit Request portal during the enrolment process. You will need to nominate your direct debt details before submitting your enrolment request.
- The My Family Lounge app allows you to make casual bookings or register an upcoming absence for permanent bookings. Please note that you can't make a permanent booking through the app. Before using the app, you must register/create your My Family Lounge account (on a desktop). App User Guide
YMCA South Australia in partnership with the School Council sets the daily fee on an annual basis. Once a child is enrolled, families and carers can contact Family Assistance with the service’s provider number to determine their eligibility for the Child Care Subsidy. This is used to determine a families discounted fee, usually between 50-85%. As a guide 95% of OSHC families receive 50% or more subsidy off the standard rate.
Before School Care
|$3.60 - $9.60|
After School Care
|$4.80 - $12.70|
|$12.50 - $33.70|
|$14.40 - $40.00|
Pupil Free Day
|$12.50 - $33.70|
|Casual Booking Fee||$3.00|
Hat Fee (once off)
*Typical fee after subsidy is applied
All fees are paid via direct debit. A direct debit authorisation must be completed prior to using the service. Direct debit is paid via a bank account or credit card. Paying by credit card incurs a .79% surcharge.
A $3 casual surcharge is applied for before/after school care bookings made within 48 hours of care being provided. The $3 casual surcharge is applied to Vacation Care bookings made within 2 weeks of the school holidays (start of the Vacation Care program).
Explaining Your Statement
Statements are sent out every Friday. Each statement shows three weeks of bookings. The first week is the week we are currently in; the second week shows next week’s bookings reflected in your last direct debit; and the third week is the amount being charged in this invoice, debited the following Monday.
Additional charges for casual bookings made during Weeks 1 and 2 may be reflected in this invoice.
See below for a full breakdown of a statement.
Before/After School Care: Cancellations received up to 48 hours prior to care receive a full refund. Cancellation received with less than 48 hours are charged full fee.
Vacation Care: Cancellation received up to 2 weeks prior to the first day of the school holidays (start of the Vacation Care program) receive a full refund. Cancellations received within 2 weeks of the school holidays (start of the Vacation Care program) are charged full fee.
*No fees will be charged if a medical certificate is provided no later than 5 business days from the date of missed service.
Our Vacation Care programs encourage children to be involved in a variety of fun and exciting activities, including art, craft, cooking, sport, dance and drama. Children also go on excursions to exciting destinations.
Nut Free Policy & Anaphylaxis Please be aware that there are children enrolled in this service who are at risk of anaphylaxis. To cater for this, we have a nut free policy and do not allow children to share food, as other foods can also trigger an anaphylaxis reaction. Thank you for your cooperation.