Aligned to recent clarification on the Emergency Services Directive released today (21.11.2020), YMCA Recreation Centres will open on Monday (23.11.2020) aligned to standard operating hours. Further details and restrictions are noted below:
- Memberships will automatically resume as of Monday.
- Swim lessons will not resume on Monday (students will remain on suspension). School/DECD swimming are also not yet allowed.
- The pool will be open standard hours, but only available for exercise (lane swimming and aqua fitness) and hydrotherapy. Bookings are strongly encouraged on the YMCA SA App for lap swimming and aqua.
- Gym is open (no requirement to 'book a session', just drop-in). 24/7 (if available at the Centre) will resume as of 12:01AM Monday morning.
- Group fitness is open (strongly encouraged to book on YMCA SA App).
- KidsClub (if available at the Centre) will be open.
- Stadium sports and squash (if available at the Centre), including user groups and casual drop-in, are not available.
- Water fountains are closed. Strict adherence to 1 person per 4 sq.m and 1.5m social distancing (group fitness class occupancies reduced).
Outside school hours care and Holdfast Bay Community Centre will resume operations as per normal on Monday 23.11.2020.