Aligned to recent clarification on the Emergency Services Directive released yesterday (30.11.2020), YMCA Centres will resume swimming lessons on Wednesday 2 December. Further details and restrictions are noted below:
- Memberships automatically resumed as of Monday (23.11.2020).
- Swim lessons are resuming tomorrow, Wednesday 2 December as per their current schedule/time (no need to re-enrol).
- Recreational swimming is once again permitted in our pools. Please note recreational swimming times may be restricted during periods of heavy use (i.e. swimming lessons) to adhere to occupancy requirements. Bookings are strongly encouraged on the YMCA SA App for aqua fitness.
- Aligned to new requirements on contact tracing, all centre visitors must scan the QR code displayed at entrances with their mobile phone and the mySA GOV app. If you are unable to use the QR code you will be required to complete a manual check-in form. For further information on how to use this government system visit the Covid-19.sa.gov.au website.
- The gym is open (no requirement to 'book a session', just drop-in). 24/7 (if available at the Centre) is operational.
- Group fitness is open (strongly encouraged to book on YMCA SA App).
- KidsClub (if available at the Centre) will be open.
- Stadium sports and squash (if available at the Centre), including user groups and casual drop-in, are available as of Wednesday, 2 December.
- Water fountains are closed. Strict adherence to 1 person per 4 sq.m and 1.5m social distancing (group fitness class occupancies reduced).
Outside school hours care and Holdfast Bay Community Centre will resume operations as per normal on Monday 23.11.2020.