Expressions of Interest - OSHC and ELC
Department: Children's Services (OSHC & ELC)
Posted: 9 May 2022
- Create and maintain the highest quality service of care
- Join a highly supportive and passionate team
- Health + wellbeing perks, including free access to YMCA South Australia’s recreation facilities
The YMCA of South Australia is seeking expressions of interest for our Out Of School Hours Care and ELC (Early Learning and Care) services, for the following positions:
- OSHC Services Directors
- OSHC Assistant Directors
- Qualified OSHC Educators
- ELC Educators
As part of the children's services team, you will further children's social, emotional, and interpersonal development, provide the highest quality of service, and foster a supportive environment where children always feel safe and happy.
For more information read the position descriptions below.
ABOUT THE Y
YMCA South Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that has served the South Australian community for more than 170 years. With around 900 staff (and growing), we deliver programs and services across the state in settings including community recreation centres, swimming pools, health and fitness facilities, community centres, camps, early education and schools and youth services.
Our aim is to develop the whole person, helping all South Australians connect with a better life. Not only their physical fitness and capabilities, but also their sense of identity, purpose, hope and dignity; psychological health; resilience; social connectedness; lifelong learning; and their own contribution back into the community. All the elements that together constitute a full, healthy, productive and satisfying life.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates will also have, or be willing to obtain:
- Tertiary Qualification in Children’s Services (if applying for a qualified role)
- Full TPGA approved COVID-19 Vaccination status in compliance with Government Health order
- Role-specific requirements, outlined in each position description
- The opportunity to join a leading provider of recreation, community, and children’s services.
- Free access to YMCA South Australia’s recreation facilities.
- A culture of empowerment and growth with ongoing opportunities for career development.
- A supportive team of passionate and professional individuals.
Submit your EOI
LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
For a confidential discussion about these opportunities, please contact our Children's Services Support team via OSHC@ymcasa.org.au
COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN
At the Y, we are committed to empowering all Children and Young People to feel safe and be safe, at the Y, in their families and in their communities. As such, we ensure that all of our candidates are appropriately screened to make sure that the right people are in the right roles. This includes:
- National Criminal History Record Check
- Working With Children Check
To learn more about our screening processes, click here to view our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy: