Running 48 weeks of the year, YMCA Swimming Lessons help your child build healthy habits and safe water practices.
As an Austswim recognised Swim Lesson Provider, you can rest assured that your child will receive the best aquatic education available with nationally accredited swimming instructors.
Lessons work towards all four competitive strokes – freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly – as well as personal survival skills that will keep your child safe in the water.
Why choose YMCA Swimming Lessons
- Lessons designed for the unpredictability of kids with no lock in contracts, unlimited access to pools outside of lesson times, convenient make-up policies and 4-week summer break suspensions
- Learn in the pool, swim in the world! Our dedicated Safety Weeks make learning fun, and teach your children skills that they can take beyond the pool
- Our program makes it easy for you to follow how your child is going with regular feedback on their progress. Your child will receive a recognition certificate at the completion of each level
- Online accounts allow you to manage your bookings, pay your balance and track your child’s skill progression
- We are registered with the $100 Sport Voucher Scheme, making it easier for South Australian children to learn the fundamentals
The benefits of swimming with the YMCA
- Students have unlimited pool access outside of lesson times to practice their newly learnt skills
- No start-up fees, no lock-in contracts, no cancellation penalties (14 day notice required)
- Convenient fortnightly direct debit payments encourage continual skill progression with no re-enrolment process
- Receive a 5% discount for additional children within the same family
- YMCA caters for infants through to adults and people living with a disability with specialised instructors