Running 48 weeks of the year, YMCA Swimming Lessons help your child build healthy habits and safe water practices.
As an Austswim recognised Swim Centre, you can rest assured that your child will receive the best aquatic education available with nationally accredited swimming instructors.
Lessons work towards all four competitive strokes – freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly – as well as personal survival skills that will keep your child safe in the water.
Our program makes it easy for you to follow how your child is going with regular feedback on their progress. Your child will receive a recognition certificate at the completion of each level.
Why Choose YMCA Swimming Lessons
- Students have unlimited pool access outside of lesson times to practice their newly learnt skills
- YMCA caters for infants through to adults and people living with a disability
- Convenient fortnightly direct debit payments encourage continual skill progression with no re-enrolment process
- An online account allows you to manage your bookings, pay your balance and track your child’s progress
- Receive a 5% discount for additional children within the same family
- Lessons available for all ages and abilities, 6 months to adults (infant and disability instructors with specialised training and qualifications)
- No start-up fees, no lock-in contracts, no cancellation penalties (14 day notice required)
- Convenient Make-up Lesson Policy and optional 4-week summer break suspension (full details and T&C’s available online)