Whether you already have Support Coordination funded in your NDIS Plan or would like to reduce the stress of connecting, engaging or coordinating with your chosen service providers, our Support Coordination team at the YMCA are here to help.
Our vision at the YMCA is to create opportunities for all people to live a better life. We have a genuine desire to support participants to be self-determined, have an improved quality of life and connect to their community, to be the same as everyone else.
Our Support Coordinators will work with you and your support services to ensure your NDIS funding is utilised to purchase the services that are important to you.
We will always represent your wishes and best interests. We will support you at your annual plan review meeting with the NDIA by providing all relevant information so that you can make confident and informed decisions.
Our experienced team explore all options and our connections and resources can assist in making your funding go further, looking at options others may not consider.
This is what we can do for you:
- Support you to understand and implement the funded supports in your Plan
- Link you to community, mainstream and government services
- Support you to build the skills and knowledge necessary to determine your supports
- Hold your providers accountable to ensure you receive the supports within the funding provided
- Optimise your Plan to ensure you get the most out of your funded supports
If you would like to talk or meet with one of our Support Coordinators Please call 8298 7422 or email us at email@example.com.