Get Paid to Train and Coach - jump into a new career!
Limited Paid/ FREE training available for YMCA Gymnastics Coaches.
YMCA Gymnastics Coach Program
The YMCA Gymnastics Coach Program has been developed to provide training and employment opportunities for those who want to have a lasting impact on young community members.
We are looking for future coaches who are energetic, engaging with a passion to learn new skills that will provide life-long skills and a lasting impression on who you coach!!!
Program Benefits and Inclusions
- Over $600 worth of training
- Beginner Gymnastics Coach qualification
- First Aid/ CPR
- Working with Children/ National Police Check
- Paid training hours (after course attendance)
- Ongoing professional growth and development
- Local employment with hours that support study and or other commitments
- Free access to Y managed Recreation facilities in South Australia (pools, stadiums and gyms)
- Being an integral part of a professional, supportive and inclusive organisation
- Staff discounts with YMCA Sports and OSHC programs
- Working with Children and National Police Check (willing to obtain)
- Availability to participate in scheduled training courses/ programs
- Aged 15 years and over
- Commit to working with the YMCA employment terms and conditions