COVID-19 Notice - 19 July 2021
Unfortunately the latest COVID restrictions will prevent us from delivering classes as of tomorrow (20/07/2021).
All gymnastics memberships will be automatically put on hold during the period of closure. No action is required by you. No member will be financially disadvantaged due to the closure.
We will communicate any further changes as they arise.
COVID-19 changes you need to know
- Come ready to go, attend your class, then head home. While we would normally love to have a chat after class, for now we ask you vacate the centre immediately upon the conclusion of your class.
- To facilitate traffic flow and adherence to social distancing class will end 5 minutes early, and there will be a dedicated entrance and exit in operation. The entrance (Drop Off Zone) is via the southern carpark door and exit (Pick Up Zone) is via the normal front entrance on the Eastern side of the centre.
We are able to accomodate up to 30 spectators in the Centre at any one time (one adult per child, no siblings). A dedicated space for seating has been set up, and we ask that you sanitise your hands at the stations provided when entering. If you do not wish to stay in the centre whilst the class is running, please wait outside the front entrance and we will release your child to you at the end of their session.
- Please pay via EFTPOS
- Bring a water bottle from home filled and ready to go
- Primary equipment touch points will be sanitised at the end of each session (eg. bars, mats and hand apparatus).
Our Response to COVID-19
Our response to COVID-19 is constantly changing to adapt to updates in restrictions and industry best practice.
- We are meticulously cleaning and sanitising the centre more than ever before. You will see us sanitising high contact locations (doors, handles, equipment, etc). In addition, every evening professional cleaners sanitise our facilities and have been briefed on COVID-19 specific cleaning requirements.
- You will see plenty of signage and communications reinforcing density/occupancy, social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures. In addition to informing you of these requirements, the signage is also present to remind you of the important role you play.
- Hygiene stations will be placed at entrance. Please use hand sanitizer frequently, upon entering, exiting, and throughout your time in the centre.
- Proactively monitored by staff, we ask our customers to abide by occupancy/density restrictions. Signage will be placed accordingly reinforcing social distancing requirements (1.5m distances and 4 sq meter per person) and noting specific occupancy limits in spaces.
- Customers showing cold/flu-like indications (cough, fever and/or respiratory symptoms) are not permitted in the facility until these symptoms have cleared for a number of days.
- We strongly encourage payment by EFTPOS (debit card/credit card/mobile payment).
- Whenever possible members will be directed online for new program enrolments.
- Please bring a filled water bottle from home.
- We encourage all staff and customers to download the COVIDSafe app. All staff have completed COVID-19 infection control training.