Department: Management & Corporate Services
Posted: 4 January 2019
Closes: 21 January 2019
YMCA South Australia is seeking a full time ICT Officer based at our Corporate Office. The ICT Officer will act as the System Administrator, providing ITC (Information and Communications Technology) support services to Corporate Services and all other YMCA sites, services and operations.
The ITC Officer will liaise with IT and communication consultants and contractors to provide a reliable network and secure connection, and up-to-date, state of the art technology and service in respect to the extranet, internet, telephone systems and computer hardware and software.
The IT Support Officer will constantly monitor all servers across the organisation for any unknown intrusion and real time detection and removal of any malicious script/virus or spyware and provide update every staff on every new threat which will pose a grave threat and disrupt our information systems.
- Relevant degree (eg Computer Science, IT) - Desirable
- DCSI – Child Related Screening
- National Criminal History Records Check Certificate (certificate must be within 12 months of issue date)
- (HLTAID003) Provide First Aid or equivalent
- (HLTAID001) Provide CPR or equivalent
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect (RAN) certification
Please submit a cover letter and resume via Seek.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please call Devan Seamans, Manager - Marketing & Product Strategy on 08 8200 2529
The closing date for this position will be Sunday, 20 January, 2019.