Gymnastics Coaches (Glengowrie Recreation Centre)
Department: Recreation & Fitness
Posted: 28 November 2018
Closes: 16 January 2019
YMCA South Australia manages competitive and recreational Gymnastics Programs at the Glengowrie Recreation Centre.
We are currently seeking both qualified and unqualified Gymnastics Coaches, or anyone interested in becoming a qualified Gymnastics Coach, to work on a casual basis.
Gymnastics is a sport for everybody, regardless of gender or ability. It is the perfect activity to prepare children for long-term participation in sports and develop vital life skills.
Successful applicants must be able to work afternoon shifts during the week and Saturday mornings, with some other weekend shifts required throughout the year.
Mandatory Qualifications / Certifications
- National Criminal History Record Check
- DCSI Child Related Employment Screening
- Current CPR (HLTAID001) Certificate
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) Certificate
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect Certificate (or willing to undertake training)
- Gymnastics Australia Technical Membership
- Gym Sport Coaching Accreditation - Gymnastics South Australia (Level 1 - Beginner Accreditation; Level 2 - Intermediate Accreditation; Level 3 - Advanced Accreditation)
For further enquiries regarding this position, please contact Toni Hayle, Head Coach on 8295 1774 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application via Indeed.
Applications close at 5.00PM on Tuesday 15 January 2019.