Group Fitness Team Leader (Whyalla Recreation Centre)
Department: Recreation & Fitness
Posted: 15 March 2019
Closes: 28 March 2019
The YMCA Whyalla Recreation Centre is seeking applications for the position of Group Fitness Team Leader. We are searching for passionate and experienced applicants who create a fun and exciting work atmosphere; someone who is driven, hardworking, goal orientated and demonstrates ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. The successful candidate will be well presented, trustworthy, reliable and flexible.
The Group Fitness Team Leader works to coordinate, motivate, support and educate the group fitness team to teach safe, effective and enjoyable classes which promote fitness for people from all walks of life. The Group Fitness Team Leader will also guide the program in a proactive manner to meet and exceed both organisational KPI’s and customer demand as well as ensuring the long-term success of the program at the centre.
Skills & Experience
Successful candidates will have, or be willing to obtain:
- Certificate of completion for “Responding to Abuse and Neglect” (RAN) training
- National Criminal History Record Check (NCHRC) – Certificate must be within one (1) year from date of issue, otherwise must renew check prior to commencement
- Current (HLTAID001) Provide CPR Certificate or equivalent
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current Fitness Australia registration
- Les Mills program certification(s)
- Strength for Life certification
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current (HLTAID003) Provide First Aid or equivalent
Like to know more?
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Kimberly Nitschke on 8645 5488.
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume and cover letter to Kimberly.email@example.com. You must address the key selection criteria in your application.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 27/03/2019.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.