Customer Service Officer (Glengowrie Recreation Centre)
Department: Customer Service
Posted: 11 January 2019
Closes: 1 February 2019
YMCA South Australia is seeking a casual Customer Service Officer to work in its busy gymnastics centre, Glengowrie Recreation Centre.
The responsibilities of the Customer Service Officer will be diverse and varied, including the following:
- Having a thorough understanding of the Centre’s day-to-day operations, membership offerings, program bookings, special events, and emergency procedures;
- Providing excellent customer service and managing all customer enquiries, either in person, on the phone, or via email.
- Confidently and efficiently promoting the Centre’s services;
- Cash handling, point of sale transactions, and balancing cash at the end of shifts;
- Assisting in general administration tasks; and
- Performing other Centre specific duties as required.
Successful applicants must have, or be willing to obtain, a National Police Check (which is not more than 12 months old) and a DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance.
For enquires regarding this position, please contact Toni Hayles (Head Coach) on 8295 1774 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply via Indeed. Applications close at 5:00pm on 31 January 2018.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.