Children’s Service Support Team Officer – Support Services
Department: Management & Corporate Services
Posted: 21 September 2022
Closes: 11 October 2022
- CBD Location
- Full-time or part-time permanent position
- Friendly, fun and hardworking team environment
A rare opportunity is available for a bright and hard-working Support Team Officer to join our highly engaged and dedicated team of Children’s Services staff on a part-time or full-time basis.
Reporting to the Children's Services Support Team Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the Children's Service central administration system including billing, bookings, and enrolments.
- Provide an integral service to customers through phone and email enquiries
- Process service payments over the phone and run direct debit processes.
- Oversee the daily administration tasks of the services and provide support to staff on site.
- Actively participate in a culture of continuous learning and high-quality service delivery.
ABOUT THE Y
YMCA South Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that has served the South Australian community for more than 170 years. With around 800 staff (and growing), we deliver programs and services across the state in settings including community recreation centres, swimming pools, health and fitness facilities, community centres, camps, early education and schools and youth services.
Our aim is to develop the whole person, helping all South Australians connect with a better life. Not only their physical fitness and capabilities but also their sense of identity, purpose, hope and dignity; psychological health; resilience; social connectedness; lifelong learning; and their own contribution back into the community. All the elements that together constitute a full, healthy, productive and satisfying life.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates will also have, or be willing to obtain:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with well-developed oral and written skills
- Ability to relate well professionally to a diverse range of people including staff and the public
- Computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft 265
- Experience in Child Care Management System (CCMS) – Desirable
- Customer service experience
- Provide CPR (HLTAID009)
- Provide Emergency First Aid in Education and Care Setting (HLTAID012)
- Certificate of completion for Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care
- The opportunity to join a leading provider of recreation, community, and children’s services.
- Free access to YMCA South Australia’s recreation facilities.
- A culture of empowerment and growth with ongoing opportunities for career development.
- A supportive team of passionate and professional individuals.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Tristian Severn on 0460 740 608
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume and cover letter to Tristian Severn at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must address the key selection criteria in your application.
Applications 11 October 2022
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN
At the Y, we are committed to empowering all Children and Young People to feel safe and be safe, at the Y, in their families and in their communities. As such, we ensure that all of our candidates are appropriately screened to make sure that the right people are in the right roles. This includes:
- National Criminal History Record Check
- Working With Children Check
- International Criminal History Record Check where applicable
To learn more about our screening processes, click here to view our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy:
YMCA South Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people and other vulnerable people.