Cheerleading Coach (Glengowrie Recreation Centre)
Department: Recreation & Fitness
Posted: 3 January 2019
YMCA South Australia is seeking a Cheerleading Coach to run a new Cheer Program starting in early 2019.
Classes will be held on Friday nights from 4PM to 6PM with the potential for hours to increase as the program grows.
We are looking for a coach with great enthusiasm and who loves to work with children. Applicants must have experience with Cheer Dance and have the ability to teach both pom pom and stunt techniques, along with choreographing routines.
Mandatory Qualifications / Certificates
- National Police Check (must be less than 12 months old);
- DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance
- CPR (HLTAID001) or equivalent
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) or equivalent
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect Certificate
- GFA Intermediate Accreditation or AASCF Accreditation
Applicants willing to obtain any of the above certifications will also be considered.
For further enquiries regarding this position, please contact Toni Hayles (Head Coach) on 8295 1774.
Applications must be submitted via Indeed and close at 5:00pm on 31 January 2018.